Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We took the kids to an aquarium while we were in San Diego. It was so fun to see their excitement at all the new discoveries. While we were in there, Anden begged us to get our picture taken in the photo booth. Since I'm a sucker for photo booths, we all scrunched in, but never got a good picture. It was fun though.
Afterward, we had a few hours to kill before we could check into the condo, so we stopped at the beach. The kids rolled up their pants and had fun running from the waves even though it was kinda cold outside. In the end, two of the kids ended up falling in and riding to the condo in their underwear since we couldn't get to their clean clothes without a huge hassle.

1 comment:

Nan said...

I love that you posted pictures of the fun things you guys did at the Aquarium and the beach. I need to get my family back to San Diego.

The year we went, when Britt did the race in Oceanside, we went to Sea World on a very overcast day. Then, I went on the river rafting ride with some of my kids, and the people watching us were putting quarters in the water sprayers the whole time anyone was out there. So everyone on the ride got VERY wet. I was prepared enough that I had brought extra clothes for my kids, but of course nothing for myself. It was kind of a long, damp day.