Friday, December 10, 2010

Funnies

My Little Imp

I just have to record some funnies from Roy:

1)When Roy goes to time-out, he screams like a school girl and slams the door over and over again. Nothing I have tried has worked in getting him to stop this, so today as he was screaming and slamming, I was at the end of my rope and said, "Roy if you slam the door one more time your going to get a spanking."

He stopped slamming, put his mouth at the crack at the bottom of the door and sobbing said, "mom, that's not nice. Jesus doesn't like it when you say that."

He's right, Jesus doesn't like that. Please help me Jesus, to find something that works!



2)Roy asked me if we have a hole from our mouth to our bum. I said we kinda did and gave him the long explanation. He listened intently, which he hardly ever does, then exclaimed, "AWESOME!"

Boys and farts and poop and burps. They love to talk about them. We have poop conversations several times a week, and Roy says that boys fart and girls toot.

5 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! LOVE IT!!

Joyce's Jib Jab's said...

I know your life is never dull with your little guys. I just love them to pieces.

Lolene said...

Sarah, I just read my way through your past blogs...and I have to say I loved every one. I really connected with your laundry fetish. I have always loved doing laundry, too. Back in the "olden days" I used to love hanging it all out on the line, and watching the sheets flap in the breeze. The clothes would smell so fresh when I brought them in I would just bury my face in them. So I get it. PLEASE keep writing. I love what you have to say...and I'm glad you found some help. Who are you going to for your nutrition scans?

The One and Only LindseyBird said...

LOL!!! awww I thought those were cute. I am a preschool teacher and stumbled on your blog. I was going to follow it, but it doesn't have that option. Your life sounds very busy with 4 boys I am sure there is never a boring moment :)

meagan said...

That's cute!